The SEO practice is an integral part of the Digital Marketing team at Everspring. Working within a cross-functional team, the SEO Analyst contributes to the Digital Team by measuring, identifying insights, and developing plans that help drive organic traffic and site conversion. The SEO Analyst will be responsible for reporting, keyword research/analysis, and technical (on page) SEO. The ideal candidate will also have an interest or background in conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Utilize multiple datasets to perform keyword research, strategy, and on-page content optimizations
- Identify trends in keyword topics to help influence content recommendations, paid media syndication, and technical SEO elements
- Analyze and auditing site structure and CMS for technical issues such as indexation and error handling, page speed, and duplicate content
- Perform internal link analysis and make recommendations around internal link structure and page authority
- Responsible for performing technical, content, and link audits.
- Track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content and recommend improvements
- Work collaboratively with Partner Marketing Mangers (PMM) to advance partner priorities and initiatives
- Provide excellent service to internal and external clients
- Lead impact analysis and planning for search engine changes/updates
- Take a data-based approach to strategy by performing research and analysis as directed.
- Utilize industry tools to successfully implement and manage client work.
- Perform in-depth competitor analysis
- Conduct keyword research and identify opportunities to drive more qualified traffic, working with copywriters on content ideation.
- Help create and manage content calendars & roadmaps for clients
- Create, analyze, and present insightful and actionable SEO performance reports to Partners and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO (preferably at an agency or higher education institution).
- Understanding of and experience improving SEO core elements including, but not limited to: on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags, and meta descriptions.
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and 3rd party tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, Lumar, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving with application to the practice of SEO
- Ability to communicate directly with stakeholders in a clear and empathetic way
- Ability to set client roadmaps, prioritize activities, and accept responsibility
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- Must be able to build positive working relationships within the organization, as well as build external relationships as needed (vendor, agency, etc)
- Full vaccination – as defined by the CDC – is required
Content performance assessment
User behavior reporting/insights
Google Search Console
Google Tag Manager (GTM) and implementation and debugging (support)
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and robust supportive services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2021. We offer benefits that include hybrid work arrangement, FSA, health insurance, dental, short term and long term disability, 401k with an employer match, a generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, professional development, pet insurance and more!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.