About Aurora Solar
Are you ready to join the solar revolution? Look no further than Aurora Solar, where we’re on a mission to create a solar energy future for all.
A fast-growing Series D company, Aurora is disrupting the clean energy industry and changing the course of history with our award-winning, industry-leading software. This software doesn’t just design millions of solar projects, but it designs a better tomorrow, empowering solar companies to sell, design, and install residential and commercial solar arrays accurately, seamlessly, and at scale.
It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, and we’ve got a stellar team that’s helping us get there. We were named one of “The Best Mid Sized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltIn.com and have been awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, and as we continue to build, we need even more passionate, skilled, and, well, energized people on board.
About the Role
As a Senior Program Manager in the Project Management Office (PMO), you will be responsible for supervising the planning, implementation, and tracking of multiple projects across various programs and departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, leadership, and technical project management skills and will be able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives within timelines and budgets.
What You’ll Do
- Run the overall planning, implementation, and tracking of multiple projects, ensuring that projects are completed within defined timelines, budget, and quality parameters
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and schedules, including resource allocation, risk management, and change management plans
- Facilitate project meetings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on project status, risks, and issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables
- Identify and manage project risks, including developing mitigation strategies to address project risks
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that projects align with business goals and objectives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to project team members, including project coordinators and project administrators
What We Value
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably in a PMO environment
- Project management certification such as PMP, PRINCE2, or equivalent is preferred
- Strong leadership, communication, and social skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.