As the Senior Product Manager dedicated to our Ad Intelligence product within the Sensor Tower Platform, you are ultimately responsible for the product’s success. You will need to understand different segments of customer needs, drive the roadmap, define user experiences, partner with engineering for development, oversee smooth go-to-market launches, and track success metrics.
We are a remote first, fully distributed company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, New York, Texas and Washington.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design, and execution of the Ad Intelligence product within the Sensor Tower Platform
- You will work closely with partners across engineering, design, product marketing, and commercial teams to deliver products that help app advertisers inform their mobile ad strategies with incredible insights
- You will work regularly and closely with our fast-growing product management team, and provide thought leadership on how our advertising data can most effectively sit alongside our other industry-leading insights
- You will own backlog grooming and prioritization for your product portfolio while collaborating with stakeholders
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record in product management with a focus on data analytics and advertising
- You are user focused. You dive headfirst into understanding the needs of marketers and build products driven by data.
- You’ve owned product strategy, end to end delivery, and communicated results to senior leadership
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.