Yats are self-sovereign emoji usernames that become your universal internet identity, website URL, and payment address. Imagine a world where instead of being “johnsmith234” someone can be 🔥🐉 across every chat app, social network, metaverse, and beyond.
Tari Labs was founded by Riccardo Spagni, the former lead maintainer of Monero, and Naveen Jain, the founder of Sparkart. We are backed by Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, Multicoin Capital, Trinity Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Canaan Partners, Slow Ventures, and many more of the very best investors in the world.
We are looking for people who are fearless, who want to fight for internet freedom for all, and who believe that privacy is a basic human right for everyone on Earth. We want to collaborate with people who push their own definition of excellence every day, who desire full ownership over their ability to make a meaningful impact, and who don’t want to be a cog in a giant machine. If this sounds exciting to you, join us.
- Highly rational, empathetic communicator that has the ability to adapt your working style to get the best results from different teams
- A Swiss Army Knife who thrives on variety and curiosity: when there’s something you don’t know how to do well yet, you enjoy the process of figuring it out
- Well-reasoned opinions on what makes for great consumer app experiences
- Know the power of simplicity in customer experiences, and have a knack for abstracting away complexity behind deceptively simple interfaces
- As comfortable digging into our customers’ psychology as you are analyzing the data around their behavior
- Growth mindset with a keen interest to learn and grow beyond their current skillset
- Intrigued by the prospect of working at a consumer startup that’s at the intersection of digital identity, emojis, privacy, the creator economy, and NFTs, and is led by a founding team with significant prior success and deep industry credibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify product opportunities and own end-to-end product execution in accordance to company vision and strategy, as well as clearly defined metrics of success and user outcomes.
- Act as the voice of the customer using quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic product decisions which will empower the Yat community
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with developers, designers, support, user research and other stakeholders to reach product objectives
- Stay current with the competitive landscape and products, monitoring emerging trends to ensure ongoing product market relevance
- Collaborate with Head of Product and other product managers to develop a scalable, systematic approach to backlog/roadmap generation, project execution, and reporting.
- 5+ years work experience at a startup or hyper-growth tech company.
- Previously demonstrated ability to create and drive initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in working closely with design and dev teams.
- Experience with product metric tools and analysis (e.g. Amplitude, Mixpanel).
- Ample UX knowledge to make a mean set of wireframes.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
- An interest in no-code tools like Airtable, Zapier, Bubble, Webflow, etc., and/or a lot of experience with funnel optimization.
- Comfortable with SQL and spreadsheets.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- The latest technology and equipment to do your best work
That’s all to say: these job listings are approximations! If you’re a curious and passionate person, we want to hear from you. We are all generalists who like to dip our toes into different fields and skillsets, so if a job isn’t a 100% fit, don’t worry!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.