Tenfold is the leading iPaaS for Contact Centers, integrating dozens of telephony systems with market leading CRMs. Using Tenfold, contact center agents become context aware at the moment of interaction via Tenfold’s Agent UI and benefit from automations Tenfold introduces to the interaction lifecycle allowing the agent to focus on the conversation while Tenfold identifies the caller, saves structured data about the call to the CRM, and provides a consolidated interface for agent notes and dispositions.
Tenfold is Series C-funded and headquartered in Austin, Texas.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for defining and shepherding the development of scalable software products designed to improve contact center operations. The Senior technical Product Manager should have a deep interest in technologies to drive product innovation across contact center and digital channel technologies. This is a highly cross-functional role responsible for partnering with other product owners, user experience designers, end users, and engineering leads. The successful candidate understands how engineers work and are passionate about delivering world-class contact center software. We’re optimizing for a product manager with a background in contact center and digital channel technologies.
- Design and develop innovative product strategy and solutions to meet our customer needs through customer, partner, and market insights
- Own the product roadmap and define comprehensive product requirements
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative product data, market and competitive research to define and prioritize the roadmap
- Prioritize and coordinate backlog ensuring a healthy balance between technical debt, defect resolution, and new features
- Drive product delivery with development and design teams
- Maintain an up to date competitive market landscape and product analysis
- Train employees and agents to better understand new products and product improvements
- Work with sales to assist with sales opportunities
- 5+ years of product management experience, taking a product or service offering through the complete life-cycle
- Experience building and managing the end to end roadmap strategy
- Experience defining product packages and pricing
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience using Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Firm grasp of contact center technologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humility and curiosity, especially curiosity
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company on “Austin’s Hottest Startups Watch list”
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and 401k