R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society understands health risks in indoor spaces, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to reduce the spread of all infectious diseases. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. We are pioneering a category at the intersection of technology and public health, centered around a mission to solve one of society’s greatest challenges: Delivering a future without sick days. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to address glaring gaps in society’s health protections against all infectious diseases within the indoor spaces we share.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes human health.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a new era of public health and safety. #LI-Remote
Our fearless Product Managers lead our world-class development teams to deliver, from concept to production, the most impactful products and capabilities at a high rate of progress by deeply understanding the needs of our customers and our company’s strategic objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Continuously perform customer research to deeply understand the true needs of our customers, users, and partners.
- Work closely with design, development, and commercial teams to quickly test well-researched hypothesis to create thoughtful and compelling product concepts with clear and sustained customer value
- Maintain roadmap of value-centric capabilities spanning hardware, software, and user experience based on validated market-specific customer requirements.
- Take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration
- Drive toward business impact and make tough calls: Make decisions for our product roadmap and capability investments, assessing customer impact and opportunity cost
- Maintain organized and actionable artifacts (PRDs, experience maps, etc) ensure development executes at high rate of progress and products and experiences are always delivered with excellent
- Assist in the execution execution of a cross functional team to deliver clear core product messaging guidelines as well as the body of evidence needed to clearly demonstrate efficacy and customer value
- Proactively and continuously solicit internal or external feedback and quickly process, synthesize, and prioritize changes to assigned roadmaps while keeping stakeholders informed
- Work closing with commercial teams to drive value-base pricing analysis to maximize business outcome
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as a Sr. Product Manager preferably in enterprise software solutions and hardware products
- Experience building category creating products (Product One) and acted as the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Experience working with multiple full product life cycles from customer research, product concept, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- A master communicator with exceptional leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Manically data driven but not afraid to make decisions at an acceptable risk profile
- Flourish in ambiguity, Maintaining own goals and effectively delivering to them in a very fast-changing environment
- Good at problem stating and problem solving, and turning ambiguous problem spaces into compelling and easily understandable value-centric roadmap of solution
- Enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where we optimize for rate of progress, nimbly adjust to availability of new data
This position may require up to 15% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest public health challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on human health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.