AppOmni is looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team.
As a Senior Product Designer you will
- Own the product design process end-to-end on strategic product initiatives
- Validate product and design decisions using a hypothesis driven, results oriented approach
- Work closely with product management and engineering to ensure shared understanding of goals and solutions throughout the product lifecycle
- Produce design documentation in the form of writing, diagrams, maps, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes as needed
- Contribute thoughtfully to our design system
- Teach and learn from your fellow designers to elevate the design practice at AppOmni
- Provide and receive feedback gracefully and without ego
A strong candidate will have
- 5 plus years of experience designing user interfaces, flows, and interaction patterns in low and high fidelity
- Experience designing for enterprise applications
- Experience working with information dense interfaces in complex domains
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with a technically focused team
- Experience conducting user research
- Strong ownership of process
- A continued awareness of trends and best practices in the product design community
- Experience working cross functionally inside and outside of the product organization
- A portfolio of work showcasing process and completed designs in enterprise applications and highlighting data visualization
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.