Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
CreatorIQ is looking for a talented and enthusiastic B2B digital marketer who wants to apply their craft and knowledge to the growing influencer marketing SaaS space. You will work alongside a stellar marketing team to execute segmented, theme-driven campaigns across a variety of enterprise, mid-market, and SMB companies of different verticals and help connect all the dots. Your primary focus will be around strategy and activation of paid media campaigns across digital touchpoints. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation, and you’ll collaborate closely in developing and communicating paid media strategy while owning the tactical execution. The ideal candidate is analytical with superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to analyze campaign performance and opportunities in the form of digestible insights.
What you will do:
- Plan and manage CreatorIQ’s digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to, paid search, paid social, display, and other third-party platforms (i.e., G2).
- Work with the Director of Demand Generation to develop channel strategies and campaign plans that align with the overall editorial calendar, such as audience targeting, timing, creative recommendations, optimization recommendations and A/B tests.
- Coordinate and support regular meetings with content marketing, segment marketing, RevOps, and Sales to understand enterprise objectives that need to be supported and advanced.
- Drive a full-funnel approach using ABM targeting among audiences, platforms, bid strategies, etc., to deliver more relevant messaging across channels.
- Lead effective communication of plans, optimizations, and results throughout the marketing team, including content, brand, events, and leadership.
- Monitor and report on critical insights and learnings to internal stakeholders, including providing recommendations based on campaign metrics and A/B testing experiments.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly metrics reporting
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- A passion for digital marketing, especially paid media. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the power of paid advertising & all it can do.
- 6+ years relevant experience in digital paid media (PPC, display, paid social, particularly LinkedIn)
- Must love data and have a strong analytical background. We are a data-driven team and use reporting to drive our planning and execution.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Excel/Google Sheets is a must.
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights to inform content success
- Develop and implement 1:many and 1:few ABM programs and initiatives that achieve quarterly goals
- Execute highly targeted multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns that span from lead gen to sales opportunity
- Monitor and optimize campaign pacing, budgets, and bidding
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $100,000 – $120,000