Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, we’re revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Sr. Order Revenue Management/Operations (ORMO) to be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end process from customer onboarding to order fulfillment and payment. This role entails providing comprehensive support to retailers and distribution partners, addressing inquiries related to products, pricing, ordering, shipping, promotions, merchandising, and billing for their respective accounts. Additionally, the Senior ORM/O Representative collaborates with the ORMO team to ensure smooth workflow and assists in resolving any challenges encountered during daily operations. This role also problem-solves for customers by coordinating with various internal teams to optimize operational efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction. This role requires a deep understanding of revenue management, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to deliver results while maintaining a customer-centric approach.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Purchase Order Management:
- Lead and oversee customer set up and onboarding processes, ensuring accurate customer profiles, pricing, and required documentation for resale and payment.
- Take ownership of onboarding large accounts, providing guidance and assistance throughout the process.
- Manage and execute special projects as assigned.
- Ensure smooth flow of customer orders from Sales Order to fully paid invoice, monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) such as order processing time, days to ship, customer fill rates, and aging balances.
- Act as the main point of contact with the internal transportation team, ensuring flawless execution of all orders.
- Proactively resolve any purchase order, invoicing, or payment issues that may arise.
- Track and document order discrepancies, communicating any necessary order adjustments to the Account Manager.
- Proactively ensure flawless execution of merchandise and marketing orders for respective customers.
- Maintain and update customer profiles, including accurate pricing for retail SKUs.
General partner support
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers regarding purchase orders and payments.
- Address retailer inquiries regarding products, current promotions, and available merchandising and marketing components.
- Manage orders for merchandising and sales tools for the retail team and retailers.
- Provide support to the ORMO team in overcoming challenges encountered during daily tasks.
Field Sales support
- Utilize, update, and monitor weekly and monthly reports from NetSuite, CRM, Tableau, and customer data as needed.
- Proactively communicate current promotions to retail stores and identify opportunities for field sales.
- Submit and follow up on all Jira tickets, while supporting the overall team in doing the same.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Initiative to work independently.
- Ability to not only complete daily tasks but support the overall team on their daily tasks.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong attention to details and follow through.
- Strong proactive customer service orientation
- Solid communication skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as may be required.
- 5 years of experience in order revenue management, supply chain or transportation. 6+ years, preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in customer service. 6+ years, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and Word Knowledge of NetSuite/report generation.
- 6+ years of experience in ORM, supply chain or Transportation.
- Experience in CRM platforms and data collection, preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate Degree, preferred.
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
$20.10 – $26.83/hr, annual bonus potential, dependent upon performance.