Articulate is looking for an experienced senior marketing manager to join our exceptional team. The senior marketing manager is responsible for managing and executing global marketing tactics and campaigns to acquire new leads, move them through the marketing funnel, and drive adoption, retention, and upsell to customers. The senior marketing manager will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation.
Our ideal candidate can think holistically about customer acquisition and retention to recommend and implement programmatic and one-off campaigns across marketing channels. You have a deep understanding of our customers, customer purchasing drivers, and customer segments. You’ll plan in close collaboration with paid acquisition, marketing operations, content, and product marketing folks, and you’ll implement campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, execute, measure, and optimize campaigns that effectively drive lead acquisition, lead conversion, retention, upsell, and overall customer engagement
- Drive all aspects of campaign development including coordinating across teams for content development, asset creation, analysis, and more
- Design measurement strategies that help us understand what marketing campaigns and tactics are effective in different channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals; refine marketing campaigns based on this analysis
- Continually assess our internal processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the team that executes campaign plans; coach and develop individual contributors to help them grow
- Share learnings, best practices, and insights with colleagues and team to create a culture of continual learning and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with peers and managers on plans, progress, and problems
What you should have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and automation tools to support assessing and refining marketing programs
- Experience managing individual contributors
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to derive insights from marketing data
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.