We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The Application Support team owns the technical relationships for our business partners. Newly combining the Technical Account Managers and the Catalog Management teams, the Application Support team enables hundreds of North American ecommerce suppliers and dozens of travel partners around the world to provide Super with best-in-class deals, which we then pass on to our millions of users. We work closely with our external partners and internal stakeholders (engineering, supply, growth, finance and customer support) to oversee and enhance Super’s business relationships and internal connectivity. We are problem solvers who navigate across many functions and lines of business to enhance performance and support strategic outcomes.
About this role
Through a deep understanding of processes and data across all platforms, The Senior Manager of Application Support is uniquely positioned to impact all of Super’s business lines (Travel, Ecommerce, and Cash). In this multi-disciplinary and highly cross functional role, this position presides over both the Technical Account Managers on each business line, and the Catalog Management Team. This Senior Manager will guide team structure, workflows, and team member growth. Reporting directly to the VP of Supply and Operations, this role is an integrator between business and technical stakeholders; alongwith their team, solving complex problems, and delivering impactful outcomes.
- Build and grow technical support processes, documentation and monitoring, including dashboards and proactive alerting. File and prioritize bugs with our internal engineering team as well as our external partners
- Oversee team functions for Technical Account Managers, supporting each Super vertical (Travel, Ecommerce, and Cash) and the Catalog Management Team. Maintain and create multiple team workflows, SLAs, and processes (EX: Kanban, Agile, etc)
- Operate as a strategic cross-functional partner internally and externally. Collaborate closely with Supply, Data, Product & Engineering, Operations, and Finance teams to support and drive outcomes on key initiatives, or systemic, and business optimizations. Serve as an escalation point of contact for our provider hubs partners.
- Serve as an integrator among technical and business requirements to identify mutual solutions requiring the ability to translate, explain, and train both technical and non-tech team members.
- Establish a deep understanding of processes and data across all platforms and the impact of process or technical changes to overall company
- Self ideate larger scale initiatives or optimizations based on understanding of the business and OKRs.
- Coach individual team members on project plans or problem resolution paths for each respective vertical
- 5+ years of experience in a technical capacity; experience in Travel, Fintech, or Ecommerce is a plus
- 3+ years of experience overseeing teams greater than three members
- Strong communicator with the knowledge of how to navigate and speak the language of varying internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated passion for finding a solution to problems and driving innovation cross functionally
- High level of accountability; results-driven; self-motivated and experienced in achieving business goals & OKRs, especially in ambiguous scenarios
Nice to have
- Beginner-intermediate to intermediate level with SQL, comfortable extracting, manipulating, and assessing data
- Experience overseeing multidisciplinary teams
- Project management, technical or business consulting experience
- Experience in data analysis to inform key business decisions and action plans
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface – check out our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.