AppOmni is looking for talented Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team.
As a UI Engineer at AppOmni, you will contribute directly to building major UI components of AppOmni’s web platform for securing SaaS. You will be responsible for working closely with User Experience, Product, and Platform Engineering teams to help scope work, solve problems for customers, and build new features.
Your work will have a direct and meaningful impact on the integrity and security of our customers’ and their customers’ data – including your own! Our core values are customer experience, quality, and trust. At the end of the day, we succeed when our customers can confidently understand and manage the security and configuration critical to their business.
Come help us forge the solutions and standards that will shape the future of enterprise-grade security in a new and exciting field.
- A flexible, remote-first company, with:
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- A quality-oriented approach to building and testing applications
- Hands-on experience with front-end technologies (JS/TS, CSS, HTML, …rest)
- An interest in data, security, and data security
- Experience using a modular component framework like Vue or React (we use Vue)
- Ability to work with and integrate external APIs and modules
You might also have
- Experience deploying and maintaining production applications
- Prior Enterprise Security experience
- Experience in Design, UX, Quality Assurance, API development, Customer Service, etc.
- Familiarity with one or more SaaS platforms (Salesforce, Slack, Gsuite, Box, Office 365)
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, Colorado
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.