Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error-prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We are here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Senior Email Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As our Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will define and own our email marketing strategy to increase funnel conversion rates and generate net-new MRR. To achieve this, you will set up a marketing automation platform, be responsible for the collection of user data for segmentation, and ultimately create engaging lead nurturing campaigns for 100k+ contacts.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Set up email marketing strategy across funnel stages, products, and company types
- Build and own tech stack to run email marketing campaigns including data capturing and the connection to our CRM system
- Design and run nurturing cadences for different types of leads and formats such as nurturing cadences or newsletters
- Measure success of our different campaigns to the ROI level and optimize our email marketing setup/strategy accordingly
What we are looking for?
- A Marketer at heart with a self-starter attitude who loves to explore the most efficient, innovative but also unconventional ways to nurture leads
- First CRM, lead nurturing, or marketing automation experience (preferrable Pardot and Salesforce) – bonus points for first experience in a high-performance or fast-growth environment
- A convincing communicator with excellent English skills – you cannot only excite people but connect the dots to ultimately convince them
- A data-driven mindset with a hands-on mentality – you naturally identify ways to increase efficiency of processes and do not hesitate to bring them to life
What to expect
- An exciting role: You have direct impact on our company growth by defining the lead nurturing strategy from scratch and bringing your own ideas to life
- Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic Marketing team – they can’t wait for you to join their team ♥
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility and creative freedom for the Container Leasing Marketplace
- A dynamic and international team with ~50 nationalities across our fast-growing 200 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can’t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city centre of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like your future job, we are looking forward to your application!