At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is growing and has several new job openings for our eCommerce Solutions Architect for our social media SaaS platform. Our platform provides the workflow management and intelligence to build, execute, and measure influencer-driven branded content campaigns. The product is growing and your insights can have a strategic impact on our future development.
Senior eCommerce Solutions Arcitect
As a Senior eCommerce Solutions Architect (ESA), you will work for the Head of Product Commercialization. The Senior eCommerce Solutions Architect (ESA) is responsible for the eCommerce performance success of the client’s they manage. They are a customer facing professional that is an eCommerce and performance marketing tech-savvy who specializes in understanding all of the technical integration, creative optimization, campaign workflow and analytical aspects that go into successfully enabling and delivering influencer marketing for eCommerce conversion objectives.
They will be responsible for sales support before the client commits, and for integrations with the client’s existing eCom tech stack after they commit. Ultimately, they are responsible for overseeing the on-going successful delivery of the client’s influencer marketing eCommerce objective. As a result they will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Customer Experience and Product teams, strategizing, architecting, implementing and overseeing successful experiences for their clients. Their duties include: explaining eCommerce product features to prospective and current customers during live demonstrations, liaising between clients and internal teams supporting eCommerce features and capabilities, designing and recommending to clients the best solutions and strategies for their ecommerce objectives.
They will participate in both the pre- and post- sales process, guiding platform implementation, integrations and enablement for new clients and providing their clients with detailed eCommerce performance strategies, tactics and optimization recommendations throughout their life cycle. This role is revenue quota – carrying for both new and existing business.
What you will do:
- Design, present and communicate strategies, integrations, solutions and ecommerce best practices to clients that enable them to achieve their influencer marketing objectives
- Partner with sales and customer experience professionals to achieve business revenue targets by acquiring and retaining eCommerce clients
- Ensure successful client outcomes for influencer marketing eCommerce objectives
- Collaborate with product management to ensure that current and future eCommerce client needs are fulfilled
- Obtain client feedback and distill into action items for our product and technology development teams
- Support clients as their eCommerce subject matter expert for influencer marketing who provides strategic guidance, optimization recommendations and hands-on management when needed
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of experience in Social Commerce Growth Marketing or related role
- Sales and/or client facing experience a must
- Engineering and/or product management experience preferred
- Very tech savvy and experienced with eCommerce, affiliate marketing and related performance marketing technologies (e.g. Shopify, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Affiliate Platforms, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships
- Self confidence to support client persuasion and sales efforts
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey product value
- Capable of planning and executing on responsibilities with minimal supervision
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony: 15 days’ vacation, floating and set holidays, wellness allowance, and paid parental leave (USA). Twenty-Five (25) days of vacation in addition to the normal public or bank holidays (UK).
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you plan ahead. Pension plan including 4% company match (UK).
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home can’t stop the enjoyment of someone else making a meal for you!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!