Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Location: Remote, US and Canada Only
Compensation Range: $210,000 to $270,000 base with bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is looking for an experienced cybersecurity product leader. In this role, you’ll lead the product management and training content teams for Huntress, providing them the support and direction they need to build awesome products and courses. You’ll work with teams and executives across Huntress to identify opportunities and deliver on key initiatives, and, you’ll be a key part of the product leadership team driving improvements in how we work. We’re in the midst of transforming to a multi-product company and we can’t wait to welcome a passionate, inclusive product leader to help accelerate our next phase of growth.
At Huntress, we work with low walls between disciplines because we believe good ideas are everywhere and the best products come from teams who work together to deeply understand our customers, experiment, and validate our products. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
- Deliver great products, helping your teams balance delivery with long term product health.
- Hire and coach product managers to build and iterate on great products.
- Use data to make decisions about product investment and roadmap. Define and help your team define KPIs for products.
- Drive and manage product roadmap by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams. Work closely with marketing and sales leaders to support the launch, market, and sales of products.
- Identify opportunities and problems and develop and implement improvements to the system of how we work.
- Collaborate with Huntress’s Threat Operations team to integrate their expertise and needs into our products.
- Represent Huntress with customers and the community.
- Travel approximately 10-15% of the time to meet with Huntress customers and our team.
What You Bring To The Team:
- A deep understanding of the SaaS B2B cybersecurity industry and market, cyber industry credibility essential.
- 8+ years of experience in product management leadership building SaaS products in a modern environment.
- 3+ years in a Director level role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of business KPI’s and a strong ability to drive results that align with them.
- Strong presentation skills and gravitas–you will present internally and at conferences.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with Go-To-Market counterparts to effectively launch, market, and sell products.
- Skilled at hiring, building teams, leading and coaching product managers, people managers, and running effective performance management.
- Demonstrated success working with engineering leaders to develop a shared product and technical vision.
- Helpful but not required: experience with MSPs, VARs, and SMB market
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.