Fundrise offers several options for your work environment from any location in the United States: you can work as a fully-remote team member, either from your own home or an option for company-paid access to any WeWork office, from any location in the United States or you can work in-person at our Washington, DC headquarters if you reside in the area.
Fundrise is a financial technology company that is on a mission to build a better financial system for the individual. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button. We develop software to consume ever more of the value chain of the private investment industry. This pattern is an old story in other industries, but the broader financial system has managed to escape true disruption to date. While today we are focused on how to redefine the process of investing in real estate, we’ve always thought about our mission as bigger than just real estate investment. It’s a way to democratize and reimagine private markets altogether.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $3.1 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a Senior Director of Investor Relations with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. Positive attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to do the work as well as manage it required.
- Build out our newest team focused on registered investment advisors and high AUM premium clients
- Interact directly with clients and potential clients with the goal of building a team capable of scaling this work
- Collaborate with our Investor Operations Team and Investor Servicing Business Unit more broadly to build out policies and processes to support our largest clients
- Create customer feedback loops to help to drive product improvements
- Evaluate current and potential processes to improve customer retention and determine best practices
- Work with Fundrise team to develop systematic methods for scaling our investor relations business and improving investor communication with our largest clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 10 years of prior experience in financial services, preferably in wealth management, private banking, and/or private equity
- Experience with hiring and people management
- Ability to set goals and drive results based on KPIs, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Obsession with quality and delivering superior customer service to large, sophisticated investors
- Understanding of independent registered investment advisors and the wealth management space
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to constantly learn and improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in sales or business development
- 2 years of prior experience scaling a sales or relationship management team
- Prior experience in real estate