Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Senior Consultant, Requirement Management Tools position will work with the team responsible for creating and delivering migration capabilities to bring new and existing client data into Jama Connect
What You’ll Do:
- Be a subject matter expert in Jama’s products and offerings, with focus on facilitating data migration and exchange of engineering data
- Contribute to the production and deployment of migration/exchange services and offerings
- Proactively own customer engagements
- Lead client working sessions to drive decisions for how clients will migrate and reshape their data to Jama Connect
- Assist Jama’s Solution Leads in iterating and enhancing our Migration and Exchange services
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of external client facing consulting experience
- Knowledge and direct experience with Systems Engineering tools supporting requirements management, test management, configuration management and others.
- data transformation methods
- Experienced with IBM DOORS including DXL
- Experience with data transformation methods including ReqIF and XML
- Experience managing the deployment of software solutions to end-users
- Excellent analytical and solution solving skills
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to seek out and build positive relationships with people at various levels and departments
- Highly motivated and self-directed to run high profile customer accounts
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
If you get to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.