Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
The Cloud Platform Team ensures that all of our systems are monitored, reliable and meet their uptime targets. Much of our work focuses on optimizing existing systems, building new components and automating manual processes. As part of the Cloud Platform Team you’ll have the opportunity to manage our cloud infrastructure, design, build and run distributed, fault tolerant systems, and improve and automate existing processes.
- Lead technical design of major system components, improve availability and scalability of the platform and its services
- Uphold quality standards by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Mentor other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- 5+ years of work experience in a production environment.
- You know how to write high-quality and testable code in Python, Go, or other languages
- Experience working with automation in critical production environments, ensuring their reliability
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals: filesystems, networking, etc
- Experience with Cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS (e.g. GCP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) and release orchestration
- Experience with configuration management/infrastructure as code tools like: terraform, ansible, puppet, etc
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Experience with container orchestration systems
Note: candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Given the current public health guidance on COVID-19 and to help support office health and safety, at this time, it is our company policy to require all Leaguers to be fully vaccinated to attend our offices in person.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.
Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.