1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It’s also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
We are looking for our first dedicated analytics engineer to help shape the future of data at the company. This will be an opportunity for someone to define and guide us through the next phase of our analytics practice as we look to scale. The level of the role is flexible.
- Build relationships with data consumers across the organization to develop a point of view on what our needs are and how our data products should be designed
- Take ownership of our data infrastructure, ensuring systems and processes are built to scale, produce high-quality data and decrease time to insight
- Partner with the broader analytics team to transform, test and document data from 30+ disparate sources to produce reliable, flexible and interpretable datasets
- Play a critical role in establishing standards for data modeling, testing, reporting and activation
- Serve as the champion of engineering best practices on the analytics team
- Empower stakeholders to be self-sufficient through thoughtfully designed data models and robust training programs
- Take an active role in defining and enforcing data governance across the company
- 5+ years working as a data/analytics engineer, analyst or data scientist
- 2+ years of experience working with “modern data tooling” (e.g., dbt, Snowflake, etc.) in real-world applications
- Experience instrumenting and maintaining business intelligence tools (e.g., Mode, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Expert level knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of Python
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for Future’s mission