Fundrise offers several options for your work environment from any location in the United States: you can work as a fully-remote team member, either from your own home or an option for company-paid access to any WeWork office, from any location in the United States or you can work in-person at our Washington, DC headquarters if you reside in the area.
Fundrise is a financial technology company that is on a mission to build a better financial system for the individual. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button. We develop software to consume ever more of the value chain of the private investment industry. This pattern is an old story in other industries, but the broader financial system has managed to escape true disruption to date. While today we are focused on how to redefine the process of investing in real estate, we’ve always thought about our mission as bigger than just real estate investment. It’s a way to democratize and reimagine private markets altogether.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $3.1 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
Fundrise is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to help with the data analysis, visualization and reporting functions of a new (actively under development) suite of proprietary software tools to serve our growing and dynamic real estate investment portfolio. This position will report directly to the team lead and will have a chance to work closely with our Chief Product Officer, Senior VP of Engineering, VP of Product and business leads across asset classes.
- Create, maintain, and improve dashboards and reporting tools that empower our real estate professionals to make better decisions
- Leverage SQL skills for extracting data from our data warehouse and into our BI tools while ensuring that data integrity standards are met and follow up on resolving data inconsistencies
- Analyze/understand/gather requirements from stakeholders and recommend implementation strategies
- Conduct one-off / in-depth data analysis projects as the situation dictates
- Play a key role in our mission to build a better financial system by bringing data excellence to the world of private equity real estate investing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4 years experience in a data-centric role
- Experience writing LookML within Looker
- Proficiency writing SQL to access data for analysis
- Proficiency visualizing data to communicate findings with tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with PostgreSQLReal estate / finance background
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave