At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Senior Account Executive, Global Enterprise Accounts, EMEA
CreatorIQ is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to build deep relationships with existing customers, driving retention and account growth. Selling the entire CreatorIQ Platform across a set of existing CreatorIQ customers.
Our Enterprise team sells to the World’s largest global brands. We see the role as focused on selling to a named list of existing customers.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for CreatorIQ’s largest global accounts in EMEA
- Build and maintain strong trusted relationships with key stakeholders are target accounts
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Drive account growth and revenue through effective sales strategies, tactics, and connections
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Ensure that all account – related activities align with CreatorIQ’s overall business objectives
- Responsible for providing and sharing regular updates to the leadership team on account progress and performance
- Stay informed of industry trends and competitive landscape to inform account strategy and decisions
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to close including negotiating contracts
- Forecast accurately
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 7+ years of full-cycle sales experience, at least 3+ years enterprise sales
- Managing 2-8 large enterprise / strategic accounts
- Experience selling to the C-suite (all lines of business)
- Ability to build and present executive-level slide decks and present them to your customers
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI/ Business Case
- Experience crafting complex sales proposals
- Ability to manage large extended teams consisting of product specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home can’t stop the enjoyment of someone else making a meal for you!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie)
- Work/Life Harmony: 15 days’ vacation, floating and set holidays, wellness allowance, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and more.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you plan ahead.
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!)
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!