Senior Account Executive (f/m/d)
In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
(SaaS) Sales Manager/ Senior Account Executive (f/m/d)
We are seeking a high-energy Account Executive who has a passion for new client acquisition to bring greater success to the xChange network. You have the chance to show the high potential of xChange to stakeholders on all levels, building strong relationships with them.
- Build, manage, and convert your international pipeline of prospective clients (we use Pipedrive as our CRM)
- Work closely with our high-performance SDR team to identify the best sales opportunities
- Close new deals through remote demos (e.g. through whereby/zoom/skype) as well as in-person (at trade and roadshows)
- Work with our VP of Sales as well as our Customer Success team to identify strategic targets (e.g regions, client types, etc.) and commercial partnerships
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in (inbound/outbound) Sales or Business Development – prior experience in logistics and SaaS is a plus
- Solid experience closing high volume and low-value deals, you have to be the “transactional” Sales Machine
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills – you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener, able to enthuse and keep the enthusiasm levels high throughout the demo
- Personal drive – you’re a self-starter with the ambition to get ahead of the pack
- Flexibility – We are a young and dynamic company
- Intellectual horsepower – you’ll need to become an expert in container logistics and international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its nuances for years to come
- Fluency in English is a must and all other languages are a big plus
What to expect
- An exciting role: You will be one of our leading drivers of new client acquisition fuelling the growth of the xChange network!
- You can showcase your skills and closing abilities on a daily basis, best in class close several deals per day!
- The extremely competitive environment for the real “hunters” to learn from and be challenged by
- Coaching, mentoring, and training from an experienced VP of Sales to propel your career and become the Sales PRO
- Attractive compensation with an uncapped bonus linked to performance
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one & direct impact on the success of our company!
- A dynamic and international team with ~60 nationalities across our 300+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- Major degrees of freedom backed by an experienced team – It is a highly autonomous role well suited to someone who is a self-starter with natural leadership and coaching abilities
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Goes without saying: Regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- Attractive and uncapped compensation—including a competitive equity package!