At Olo, we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, processing millions of consumer orders daily!
We are seeking a passionate Security Operations Analyst with experience in a Blue Team role to help us identify risks, analyze data, and collaborate on the right strategic risk mitigation measures. Our top priority is reducing risk, fortifying defenses, and protecting systems while supporting innovation.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager of Security, you will assess and respond to adversarial attacks while still maintaining the up-time of our systems and protecting the data of our clients and their customers.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Detect and defend against attacks by analyzing security-related events and alerts, assisting with incident response, alongside remediation and mitigation activities.
- Provide excellent white-glove service across several teams and stakeholders resolving security support requests, delivering initiatives, and managing day-to-day business operations.
- Guide ongoing optimizations by implementing new technologies, establishing processes, and automating security activities.
- Develop highly available, scalable, secure solutions that exceed our customer needs.
- Define a simplified security-metrics approach that enables leadership and operational staff to quickly mitigate application security-related risks.
- Test and maintain applicable security tools and services.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Familiarity with Blue Team, Security Operations, Security Engineering, Security Architecture, DevOps or Operations experience.
- Knowledge of information technology, evolving threats, attack patterns, incident response and cyber security standards.
- Experience developing and leading incident response, remediation and mitigation activities, and providing status updates and reports.
- Experience with security event evaluation, incident investigation, implementing countermeasures, and conducting incident response.
- Experience with Application Security, modern web protocols and Web Application Firewalls
- Experience with SIEM platforms
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!