What You’ll Do:
As the Sales Operations Specialist you will provide support to our Channel Sales Managers and Sales Leadership, as well as responding to customer, partner, and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. You need to be focused on the details and little things needed to make a sales team thrive. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer and sales partner relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This position is 100% remote!
- Manage the Sales Order process, converting Customer Service Agreements into internal Sales Orders and following ERP sales process
- Assist Channel Sales Team in contact and opportunity creation/management in CRM, including reporting for Sales Leadership
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to Channel Sales Managers, Sales Partners and Customers in regards to Sales Order statuses and relevant problems
- Act as liaison between Sales and Ops/Provisioning
- Update and monitor performance indicators including sales and sales order metrics
- Project Manage complex sales quotes and order creation/processing
- Keep record of sales trends
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Sales Support Associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field a plus (not a requirement)
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.