Violet is enabling commerce anywhere with a Unified Commerce API.
E-commerce currently requires merchants to drive customers to their sites and apps to purchase. Meanwhile, consumers, are discovering products in new, authentic, and contextual experiences (video, social, live-streaming, curation, etc). Currently, purchasing doesn’t happen natively in those experiences. In order to allow native purchasing those channels must create integrations with hundreds of e-commerce platforms that host merchant stores. That takes years of work, and isn’t what those channels do best.
Violet aggregates e-commerce platform integrations so that any publisher, platform or app can use a single API to integrate directly with every merchant’s e-commerce platform so they can present products, build carts, and create orders natively in their site or app.
About the Role:
The Sales Ops Manager will be a key member of the Head of Go-To-Market’s (GTM) team, driving and supporting critical projects and initiatives tied to all revenue activities for our growing sales team.
This is a dynamic role that will require wearing many hats: Program and Project Manager, operations and business admin/coordinator, researcher, and analyst.
This role could be right if you love:
- Help build lists of customers who will find value in Violet’s product
- Manage top of funnel outbound sales initiatives including target identification, sales content creation, and implementation
- Research, analyze and synthesize for recommendations any number of topics, e.g., ideal customer profiles, total addressable market, etc., as needed
- Create sales automation sequences in Hubspot / Outreach.io
- Write documents, create decks, manage Excels and other analytics tools as needed
- Other projects and general support as needed
What we’re looking for (Required):
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Excited about wearing multiple hats in a fast-moving environment. Able to hustle to drive results
- Self-driven, self-motivated, fast learner. Ability to own open-ended projects end-to-end.
- Mastery of MS Office, including advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io or similar CRM and prospecting tools.
- Outstanding writing and speaking skills.
What we’re looking for (Preferred):
- Experience in a business function at a SaaS company
- Experience in a demand generation / sales ops / sales development role
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tooling and best practices
- Experience in a rigorous technical start-up environment, working with an Operations, Sales, or GTM team.
**It’s ok if you don’t check every box on this list. We are looking for lifelong learners who can make Violet better with their curiosity, drive, and individual experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply!
Base Compensation Range: $65-$100k
- Health: Top tier medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Well-being: Unlimited PTO, minimum of 1 day off per month (national holiday observance & quarterly company wellness day)
- Parental Leave: Violet’s policy offers biological, adoptive, and foster parents paid time off to spend that valued time with their family.
- WFH Stipend: Violet will provide a one time reimbursement to help you get your home office set up for remote work.
- Tools: Violet will provide any needed equipment for you to best succeed in your role (laptop, monitor, etc).
Violet.io, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In all areas of employment – recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment – we do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.