Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
Vericred is searching for an experienced and collaborative Sales Operations Manager to support our evolving and growing revenue function. A core responsibility of this role is leading the continued evolution of our SalesForce implementation towards a true system of record with a horizontal view of the customer across the organization. You will be our internal subject matter expert on sales processes, documentation, and training. In partnership with an external development team and in coordination with the Executive team, Sales leaders, and Support Services team, the Sales Operations Manager will drive forward CRM initiatives and help create a team of Salesforce power users.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE.
In this role you will:
- Own the Salesforce implementation and provide level one and two support of the platform.
- Use your understanding of the business to ensure all inbound leads, including website, events and others are qualified via discovery call and then efficiently passed internally or referred externally via Salesforce.
- Enable selling teams by streamlining processes, documentation, systems, and information flows within the Revenue organization.
- Represent users and drive CRM and transformation initiatives cross-functionally in partnership with an outsourced Salesforce development team.
- Work with sales leaders and end users across the organization to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, reporting, and change management activities.
- Train and onboard new users in the Revenue organizationHandle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Ensure the integrity of data throughout platforms.
- Participate in month-end closes including sales reporting.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Bring 3+ years of experience in Sales or Revenue Operations in a B2B company.
- Have a track record of acting as the liaison between business users and Salesforce Developers to translate business requirements into system enhancements.
- Adapt your thinking, style, and communication to best fit your audience, technical or non-technical.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment with cross-functional interaction.
- Have experience with continuous integration/deployment environments.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.