The Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since.
KCL is looking for a Sales Manager who will guide the sales process from initial prospect to execution of the sales transaction including discovery, educating and presenting the unique solutions KCL provides, and consulting directly with prospects to find the best solution for their needs. The ideal Sales Manager will be someone who can work independently, is a team player, and has a desire to grow their sales career path.
This will be a remote position located in Bentonville, AR., or Atlanta, GA.
- Proactively prospect new clients within a designated territory
- Present KCL solutions in an enthusiastic, effective way while positioning KCL as a thought leader
- Maintain client relationships and grow a book of business
- Customize proposals based on the prospective client’s needs and administer transactional agreements
- Execute on follow up with clients and work in conjunction with the operations team to ensure the client is retained and the experience with KCL is positive
- Utilize SalesForce and other internal systems to managing activity and identify additional opportunities
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2 years of sales experience selling to CPG companies and/or marketing agencies
- Hunter mentality
- Experience managing a sales quota
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A positive mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to be a team player, contribute, and have fun
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce and Asana
We’ve built a unique company culture that combines sarcasm and shenanigans with high productivity and innovation. Our headquarters sit on the greenbelt adjacent to the beautiful Boise River, and yes, our team would love to go on a long walk with you.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who can work in a scrappy, fast paced environment, where egos and org charts are not allowed. If you’ve got brains plus drive and you can admit three work tasks you’re genuinely bad at, you have the self-awareness we’re looking for. At KCL, we never expect perfection, only humility and transparency.
If you like autonomy and a challenge, we think you’ll love it here.