Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is looking for a Sales Manager, Account Management to build and scale our Account Management function. You will build a brand new team that focuses on delivering value, cultivating relationships with existing customers, upselling cross sell expansion opportunities, and investing in strategic accounts.
This high impact position will challenge you to be both creative and strategic in how you grow 🌱 your team and empower 💪 Bonusly’s existing customers.
✅ What you’ll do…
- Build your team – recruiting, interviewing, hiring a team of top performers.
- Coach, develop, and train your team members.
- Empower Account Managers to successfully manage a book of business of strategic accounts.
- Develop a strategy to increase and expand Bonusly accounts.
- Work cross functionally between Sales and Customer Success to identify opportunities for growth and expansion. Then, create and execute the strategy to accomplish those outcomes.
- Use a variety of modern sales technologies (Social selling, automation tools) to proactively upsell and cross-sell to existing accounts.
- Foster practices that encourage improvement and bias towards action through retrospection, learning and outcomes.
- Learn the Bonusly inside and out in order to answer questions and demonstrate the benefits of the platform to customers.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled sales team that loves to sell reliable, scalable, intuitive, and useful products.
💯 You should apply if you…..
- Have 2 – 5 years of people management experience (2 years required in the same role). Minimum team size: 4+
- Have 2 – 5 years of Account Management experience.
- Have 2+ years of account management experience in Mid Market+ space (companies with 500+ employees).
- Love tracking and measuring data to understand how your team is performing and where improvements can be made.
- Have experience selling to C-Level executives.
- Have 1+ years experience with social selling.
- Have 1+ years experience with sales automation tools.
- Prioritize customer experience by building meaningful and trusting relationships.
Bonusly points for…..
- Have experience building Account Management functions from the ground up, particularly in SaaS companies.
- Have experience selling or managing accounts within Human Resources (or related) software companies.
Base Salary range: $75,000 – $100,000
Target commission: $65,000 – $75,000
Equity: .04 – .10%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.