Project Canary is a SaaS-based data analytics company focused on environmental performance or the E in ESG for energy and additional business sectors. We are the leaders in assessing and scoring responsible operations and provide independent, measured emission profiles, including methane, via high fidelity continuous monitoring technology that helps companies take ESG action. Formed as a Public Benefit Corporation (B-Corp rating score 107), Project Canary’s Denver-based team of technologists, engineers, and seasoned industry operators have earned recognition for their uncompromising standards and high-fidelity data.
Project Canary’s mission is to fight climate change and put actionable insights starting with the energy sector. We ingest data from various sources, including our own proprietary environmental sensors/hardware, to calculate carbon emissions from different facilities in real-time via SaaS. The resulting independent data can inform the procurement of offsets in real-time using microtransactions, formulate a data-driven ESG strategy that investors now demand, improve operations by identifying problem areas in minutes, and bolster customer engagement through radical supply chain transparency.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a major mover in the continuous monitoring space. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M, Series A of $10M in 2021 and Series B of $111M in 2022
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6
- Recognized as Best for the World (top 5% of all B-Corps) in 2 out of 5 categories
- Governance (transparency and ethics)
- Workers (treatment of teammates and culture)
- Additional recognition and awards for our culture (more to come soon!)
- eNPS score of 72 (most recent measurement in Q4 of 2021)
- Headcount growth by 6X and growing
- Revenue growth of 6X and growing
Project Canary’s success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work, we want to hear from you..
This Sales Enablement Coordinator will be in the Denver HQ and will be a part of a growing Business Development and Sales team serving US markets. The intelligence this role provides is critical and must always be accurate and timely. This person will work cross-functionally with BD, MarCom, Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
- Responsible for the analysis of CRM (SFDC) data to improve the reliability of data and reporting
- Create business intelligence solutions, which may include data visualization, data transformation, or data collection
- Responsible for data analysis into reports and presentations that provide a coherent narrative about gaps and opportunities facing BD and MarCom teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years experience in high-performance environment specifically working with BD and Sales teams to equip them with BI
- Highly motivated with a strong focus on exceeding company OKRs and revenue targets
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience in engaging a varied audience – in terms of level of seniority and culturally
- Creative approach to your work / problem solving
- Experienced in leveraging sales tools such as Outreach, Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Analytical approach to your work
- Self-starter, you will own your work and deliver results
- Salesforce Marketing CRM experience preferred, but CRM experience required
- Energy sector experience preferred
- Vaccination required
- Full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance (low deductibles)401K company match (no vesting period)
- Stock options
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- Company sponsored wellness days (Fall hike, ski/snowboard days and more)
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Flex Choice – choice between free parking, free RTD, or wellness assistance
- Pet friendly – dogs only currently
- Salary range: $55,000 – $75,000 annual base
- Flexible work environment – Must reside near Denver
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.