We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission of the Sales Strategy & Operations group is to maximize business performance by being an objective, trusted partner to the commercial organization. The Sales Compensation Manager acts as a trusted partner to the sales leadership team in order to drive strategic decisions on sales compensation design and planning.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have:
- Lead overall sales compensation, commission, and incentive strategy and design.
- Manage key deliverables and processes of sales compensations, commissions, and incentives programs including quarterly attainment reviews with leadership
- Accurately calculate, synthesize, and present seller performance, compensation insights, and benchmark analysis between teams and roles to Sales Finance and leadership team
- Influence business decisions, issue resolution, and business alignment within Sales Finance, Compensation, Systems, and Strategy & Operations teams
- Function as subject matter expert on special incentive comp programs
- Collaborate with sales finance, commissions, and payroll to provide accurate and timely payments to sellers
What you bring to Komodo:
- Ability to operate in a high-changing environment and to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Experience in building strong modeling skills; spreadsheet and data tools proficiency.
- Ability to independently drive projects to completion
- Knowledge of sales compensation management and business planning tools (e.g., Anaplan, Captive IQ, Xactly), Salesforce reporting, business intelligence platforms
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.