Live What You Love.
If you love independent journalism and are looking for the opportunity to bring your B2B selling skills to the station you listen to or watch every day, we need to talk!
Your Success Representing KERA and KXT For Sponsorship Will Be Measured By Your Ability To
- Sales Performance – Source and close new sponsors and increase revenue from existing accounts
- Sponsor Management – Work an account list and continuously execute sales activity to grow revenue by participating in sales-related activities including customer sales visits and video calls
- Proposal Development – Qualify, analyze, develop, and propose marketing solutions, broadcast and digital schedules, and programing to meet sponsor needs
- Natural talent – Build and maintain positive relationships with sponsors and colleagues
You Have What It Takes If You
- Have experience in outside B2B sales, strategic account development, and account management, with knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling
- Are skilled and motivated to close new business by implementing marketing strategy and tactics, and honed sales techniques
- Don’t cut corners; your confidence comes from being prepared
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a history developing trusted relationships
- Possess a keen understanding of digital media, and prior success selling integrated programs including on-air, digital, events. Experience in cause marketing strategy and execution are a definite plus!
- Hold a broad-based business acumen with marketing knowledge across multiple key categories
- Have a strong understanding of the Dallas-Ft Worth market including decision makers, local events, and key accounts
- Are able to represent and recommend multiple media products including radio, television, digital and event sponsorship presented as a coherent campaign in a clear and concise manner.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Why You’ll Love Working Here
|Hybrid in office 2-days||Health Benefits||Company Paid Life Insurance|
|Generous PTO||Dental Benefits||Company Paid Identity Theft Protection|
|Volunteer Time||Vision Benefits|
|401(k)||Discount Programs||10-National Holidays|
|Company Paid Short- and Long-term disability insurance|
Bring Your Whole Self To Work. Each Day. Everyday.
As leaders in mission-driven media, we seek talent as unique as the audiences we help our clients reach. That’s why we are committed to a culture of inclusion where individuals from every walk of life feel respected, are treated fairly, provided work-life harmony and an opportunity to excel. Our mindful objectives include curating a diverse workplace where we invite authenticity, encourage curiosity, and treasure collaboration.
So, bring yourself to Market Enginuity – your skills, experiences, ideas – where your whole self is welcome.
You can learn more about us on our website: https://marketenginuity.com/about-us/
Check out the KERA on 90.1M KXT 91.7 and KERA-TV channel 13.