About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role as a Business Analyst on the RevOps team, you will help us develop business processes and systems that will enable scalable growth across our go-to-market teams. You will partner with business stakeholders to identify strategic opportunities to improve processes and drive growth through analysis, process implementation, and enablement.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the RevOps analyst team and program managers to deliver on project milestones that are in line with go to market team initiatives and OKRs
- Work to identify inefficiencies and process improvements in existing business systems using data analysis and requirements gathering techniques
- Work with business leaders to provide accurate insights into sales performance metrics
- Support Business Systems Administrator to maintain our go-to-market tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Ringlead, Chorus, ZoomInfo)
- Support Sales Commission processes and systems like CIQ
- Develop and maintain metrics for technology adoption across the go to market teams and use these metrics to make informed decisions on procurement.
- Manage and provision users across go to market technologies
What we value:
- Proficiency with go-to-market systems like Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and Gainsight
- Ability to generate creative approaches to address unique business situations and requirements
- Strong comprehension of incentive compensation plans including plan modeling and process management
- Ability to organize, evaluate, and report on data and metrics using Excel and Salesforce
- A process-oriented mindset focused on optimization and seamless delivery
- Proven ability to contribute as a member of a team
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy, sustainability, or environmentalism is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.