The Revenue Enablement Manager will own driving the efficiency and effectiveness of go-to-market teams through various enablement activities. Partnering closely with business leaders across Sales and Customer Success, you will identify training priorities, and build and deliver training to improve employee efficiency and performance. Additionally, you will drive adoption of Skilljar sales methodologies and techniques. This will help all revenue employees improve their potential by supporting them with role-based enablement, standard processes, just-in-time training, and consistent mentorship. The outcome of these actions ultimately improves interactions with our customers, and helps all teams represent Skilljar as a leader in customer education.
An ideal candidate has experience in both revenue enablement, and also in a customer facing role (CSM, SE, Implementation, etc). You will have played a key role in building and rolling out high impact programs to improve sales performance and customer experience.
- Collaborate with Director of Solutions Engineering & Sales Enablement to define and own a revenue enablement charter
- Continuously improve role-based training programs for AEs, AMs, CSMs, SEs, and SDRs to accelerate productivity.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to define appropriate measurements and reporting processes. This includes performance dashboards and key performance indicators for productivity assessment.
- Partner with Marketing, Product Marketing, and Solutions Engineering on sales enablement initiatives
- Maintain consistent alignment with internal customers on appropriate solutions to help their teams succeed
- 5+ years total professional experience. Including revenue enablement, project management, or customer facing roles
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience working in a similar stage SaaS company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to various groups with varying interests and responsibilities
- Ability to engage and inspire, always innovating and thinking bigger
- Experience working with remote distributed teams
- Understanding of sales teams and business processes
- Ability and desire to be a coach and mentor to those around you
- Ability to work through ambiguity, and remain highly adaptable
- Strong organization skills
- Positive outlook, embraces a team spirit
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus.ai, Outreach, Google Suite
- Clear communicator
- Learner or student mindset with a strong focus on the user experience
- Experience or familiarity with customer education
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Insight Partners, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the best external Learning Management System (LMS) for educating customers and partners. We help companies drive faster adoption, grow revenue, and lower their cost to support their customers through learning. Trusted by leading customer-centric companies like Zillow, LinkedIn, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides all of the tools for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of forward-thinking, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar operates remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and many more states.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.