VirtualWedding.io is the leader in online marriage—making it possible for any couple around the world to get legally married online. From obtaining a marriage license to performing the ceremony, we are bringing the aisle online for couples in the 21st century—regardless of their nationality, sexuality, or physical location. As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and performance. You will have significant independence and are expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company. Our network of licensed officiants remotely attend and perform marriage ceremonies for couples around the world. Experience officiating weddings is not required.
- To officiate for VirtualWedding, you must live in Utah County (Provo, Utah), be at least 21 years old & have a strong proficiency in technology
- You’ll need to submit a valid ID, photo, and proof of residency
- Proficient in public speaking and hosting, excellent verbal communication skills
- Remotely attend couple’s wedding ceremony through video conference
- Follow pre-approved script and lead ceremony including vows, ring exchanges, and more
- Correctly sign and file marriage license within 24 hours after virtual ceremony