We are looking for a Release Manager to join our growing Platform Delivery team! Reporting to the Sr. Release Manager, Platform Delivery, you will help manage BenchSci’s existing data and platform releases and work on improvements to increase efficiency and scalability. You will also work with our account-based client-facing teams to ensure that they have the necessary release visibility into upcoming changes impacting their accounts.
You will partner with stakeholders across Engineering, Science, Product, Project, and Program Management, Customer Success, and Sales and work collaboratively to ensure successful high-quality releases.
We are welcoming applicants from Canada and the US for this position.
- Coordinate scheduled data deployments, ensuring alignment across development teams and key stakeholders
- Execute scheduled frontend and backend platform deployments
- Monitor and communicate the status of all deployments
- Work with stakeholders to create release notes for data and platform deployments
- Facilitate release Go/No Go decisions with key stakeholders
- Provide account-based client-facing teams with ongoing visibility into the impact of upcoming releases on their accounts
- Identify and execute opportunities for continuous improvement in the release process
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role within a highly-technical Agile environment
- Experience working directly in or with others in customer-facing roles (Sales, Support, Program Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with and manage expectations across multiple internal teams and levels within the company
- Experience solving complex and ambiguous problems at a startup or a fast-paced company
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent priority tasks with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of the project lifecycle in software development
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in Release Management
- An educational background in a life sciences-related discipline
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, biotech or healthcare industry