We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
We’re an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
The Regional Vice President will lead a team of Sales Directors (Account Executives) towards the attainment of individual sales quotas. This sales leader must be able to empower, measure, monitor, and hold the team accountable for quarterly quota attainment while also fostering a culture of empathy and curiosity
Where you fit in
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Solution Consulting (Pre-sales), People Science, & Customer Success, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is crucial. This strategic leader collaborates with the AEs in opening doors and closing on new business – partnering on account calls, assisting in account health monitoring, and effectively maintaining strong account relationships while also reducing churn and growing new business. This leader is a mentor as well as a coach; and, is a true evangelist for the needs of the business.
This position is a people manager role reporting to the VP of Global Sales.
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our Sales Team, you will help to formulate and execute the Humu sales strategy while working with large enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with the Product team to guide key functionality and benefits into core business value messages.
- Coach Sales Directors through the development of key Enterprise level sales skills, including vertical market management, forecasting & sales planning, prospecting/pipelining within account base, complex deal negotiations, cross-functional support both internally and externally, as well as CRM/reporting accuracy. Includes performance management, creating a bench of qualified talent, and growing the team headcount as needed.
- Develop proven and new strategies with Sales Directors to further penetrate Enterprise accounts and reinforce processes and steps designed to deliver value at enterprise scale to Humu customers
- Maintain positive and proactive line of communication between the lines of business as well as senior leadership; includes developing and delivering accurate forecast and attainment details during weekly and quarterly business reviews
- Identify and support opportunities for training as well as career diversification and growth across the team
- Operate well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision. Can think creatively and independently to resolve conflict as well as solve problems
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan for region in support of segment objectives
- Expand customer base by coaching account executives; building and maintaining executive relationships with key customers; and working directly with reports on key new prospect opportunities
- 10+ years of SAAS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years of sales management experience
- Quota-attainment record of meeting and/or exceeding targets by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base
- Prior experience developing and maintaining business, sales, & market plans as well as negotiating & closing complex deal
- Track record of building, coaching and enabling a rapidly growing team
- Prior experience selling into C-Levels – knowledge of buying cycles and key stakeholders
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams as needed as well as leverage internal resources to problem-solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – includes excellent reporting and forecasting skills. Attention to detail is critical.
- Prior experience with frameworks like MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Willingness to travel 40% or more as needed
- Knowledge of complex, multi-vendor selling cycles
* This role is open to remote US employees in the following areas: Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas