AppOmni is the leader in ubiquitous SaaS Security, defining the SaaS Security Posture Management market. We’re a fast-growing series C company and have achieved strong triple-digit ARR growth each of the past 3 years. Our customer base includes 30% of the Fortune 25 companies as well as global leaders across banking, finance, healthcare, security, and telecom.
At AppOmni, RSMs are sales contributors and serve as the primary client contact through every stage in the sales process. They maintain account ownership after the close of the deal and help to mature their customer relationships and upsell as opportunities arise.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for a large territory with hundreds of enterprise accounts. Regional Sales Managers are supported by a business development resource, Sales Engineer, and a robust channel network.
- Meet/exceed revenue targets
- Be a team player, culture is highly valued at AppOmni
- Own your accounts, customers, and prospects
- Prospect, network to find new opportunities, continually adding to your pipeline
- Master the prospecting tools provided
- Build/Leverage relationships within the partner community
- Learn the technology, and master the ability to demo the product
- Understand the SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) use cases, market, competitors and partnering technologies
- Manage simultaneous sales opportunities with both enterprise and mid-market companies
- Forecast pipeline accurately
- Demonstrate good sales hygiene with proper use of Salesforce and Clari
- Add value as a customer-first advocate
- Ability to present to a CISO at an exceptional level
- Work hard, expect the same from others
- Be someone people like to work with
What You Bring
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software selling experience; 3+ years in cyber security is a plus
- SaaS security experience is a plus
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders from end-user to C-suite
- Pride in your work, all day every day
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, M365, Zoom, Box, ServiceNow, Workday is a plus
- Problem-solving attitude
- Salesforce and/or Clari experience preferred
- You enjoy educating prospects about new technologies
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Lucrative salary and competitive benefit options
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
Frequent local travel and occasional air travel are to be expected. This position can be fully remote within these areas:
- New York/New Jersey
- Massachusetts/North East
- Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.