Who we are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $9 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1,000,000 homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the Midwest Region of the US.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Regional Sales Manager to support our Home Improvement division. You will help us grow and support our preferred contractors and their sales representatives who offer Mosaic’s home improvement loan. You will also solicit feedback on Mosaic’s products and services, conduct market intelligence, drive improvements, and act as an internal advocate for our partners. You can live anywhere in your the country.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage a network of contractors to resell Mosaic financing
- Promote high-quality and compliant home improvement loan volume
- Provide an outstanding experience and support to the Mosaic partner network
- Conduct phone and web-based appointments with installers to train installer and sales reps, build relationships, communicate developments, and collect feedback
- Develop and increase sales operations processes
- Collect and resolve installer issues
- Manage communications with installers and maintain accurate records
- Represent installers’ needs to marketing, operations, support, and product development
- Exceed target loan volume, active partner, and new active partner goals
- Work cross-functionally as a part of the Mosaic team to increase our market share
- Forecast performance for your territory
- Extensive travel required (up to 60%)
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years successful B2B sales and account management experience
- Documented top sales performance in a lending platform is a plus
- Home Improvement and Consumer Finance Industry experience
- Knowledge of lending platform financial products
- You have the ability to see around the corner, to anticipate problems, and create their solutions before they adversely impact your business.
- Experience with SFDC. Mosaic uses SFDC, and we hope you have too
- Data-driven, but with the ability to tell the story behind the numbers
- Excellent prospecting skills
- High integrity that leads to strong dealer compliance
- You are a strong communicator
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
- A network of contractors
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself work environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mosaic. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.