About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Publisher Development Lead – (Remote, US)
The Publisher Development Lead is responsible for driving revenue growth by establishing key partnerships across the ad-supported streaming ecosystem. This individual comes from a strong CTV background, with a clear understanding of the publisher’s perspective. Strong knowledge across all facets of inventory yield strategies, and operational requirements for addressable TV monetization is essential for this role. The Publisher Development Lead will focus around the long-term ownership and success of a publisher’s monetization goals with an eye toward partnerships that are expected to grow in strategic value and scale over time.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage existing network as well as establish new relationships with top tier publisher organizations, across all points of CTV distribution
- Work with Leadership to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals
- Collaborate with internal teams/stakeholders to identify supply requirements and opportunities
- Partner with Marketing team to build compelling collateral, serving as the subject matter expert for our inventory strategy and portfolio
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participate in industry events and assisting in the development of Wurl’s market presence
- Provide consistent oversight of publisher inventory to ensure successful operational & top-line growth
- Perform industry & trend research and analysis to identify unique partnership opportunities
- Lead contract negotiations for all IO’s with Wurl Legal team
- Understand and communicate Wurl’s value proposition and technology suite
- 7+ years of programmatic experience, serving a business development focused role in digital media/advertising, or similar organization.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Client Success, AdOps, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams
- In-depth knowledge across SSPs/DSPs, programmatic yield and a firm grasp of the media distribution landscape
- Recognized self-starter capable of flourishing in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Effective in providing information to leadership on trends, performance, strategy
- Analytical/strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity
- Passionate presence and bearing in support of external visibility and industry speaking engagements
We recognize that not all applicants will not always meet 100% of the qualifications. Wurl is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building and seeking individuals who are equally passion-driven with diverse backgrounds and educations. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach. Total compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors, including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.