This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile Digital Health platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. People are also at the heart of our organization.
Consider a career with us today.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a PMO Analyst, you will support the Project Management Office by implementing policies, processes, and best practices for Project Management and Delivery while analyzing project delivery data and reporting.
- Organize, lead and support the PMO Manager PMO to create/write and implement policies, standards and templates along with best practices per the organization’s PMO guidelines.
- Ensure responsible PMO policies implementation throughout Project Delivery Service / Organization.
- Organize, communicate and lead PMO in compliance audits and training.
- Organize and lead process evaluation exercises and propose best practices.
- Gather and analyze project data and propose efficient ways to quick project delivery.
- Monitor ongoing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Set up and maintain a centralized project repository.
- Develop project/program/portfolio/enterprise level reports and dashboards, utilization reports, and forecasting dashboards.
- Conduct background research and compile data to draft key project governance and control documents.
- Collaborate with Project Delivery teams to build standard artifacts, templates, reports, and dashboards.
- Establish close and effective links with other teams and ensure good communication between the various partners.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a PMO. Previous PMO Analyst experience in a similar capacity is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience would also be considered.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of PMO and its functions.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Must understand Project, Program, Portfolio reporting and dashboards.
- Exceptional communication skillsets in verbal, written and presentation.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Smile Digital Health’s innovation platform helps governments, researchers, health exchanges, healthcare providers and payers, app developers and technology integrators build connected health solutions and products by leveraging our core expertise in health data interoperability and HL7 FHIR.