At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
Vercel is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to help drive our go-to-market strategy, positioning, and sales enablement for key product areas.
In this role, you will focus on building out our Solutions Marketing messaging, positioning, and enablement. You’ll work closely with our Go-to-market and Product teams to package our capabilities into pre-defined solutions and develop a deep understanding of the persona and market that each is targeted to. You’ll work across the Product and PMM org to integrate new products and capabilities into our Solutions, and build out a crosssell and upsell strategy where needed.
What You Will Do:
- Develop messaging and positioning for Vercel’s end-to-end solutions
- Build out persona docs and develop and understanding of each Buyer’s Journey
- Work with our Marketing teams to build integrated campaigns for each solution, identify target audiences, and develop a messaging strategy
- Work with our Sales Enablement team to roll out new sales plays and strategies, build relevant Pitch decks and ensure that our sellers understand their markets.
- Work with PMM, Sales leaders, RevOps, and Product to ensure our sales team is supported as new features go to market, to weave those stories into our existing solutions, and ensure we have plans in place to tell those stories.
- Work closely with our Customer Success teams to develop customer stories that speak to our Solutions, and on ongoing education around how to engage their customers on new solutions.
- You have a strong product marketing background at a developer-focused company
- You can manage multiple projects and have a history of work cross-functionally
- You are action-oriented and can operate independently, and in many cases, without much pre-determined process
- You’re strategic — you’ll own the strategy for how we jointly go to market with our partners and bring new joint products to market. You will be marketing’s SME for your feature set.
- You’re adept at translating complex technical concepts into business value.
Bonus If You:
- Have experience with web development or headless technology
- Have experience working with Solutions, integrated campaigns, and demand generation
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $139,800 – $191,000. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.