Sensor Tower is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy for our Finance vertical. Sensor Tower’s Finance customers use our data to inform critical financial decisions and stay informed of market-moving trends in the digital economy. The role of Product Marketing Manager, Finance will be responsible for driving Sensor Tower’s growth strategy in the Financial Services vertical world wide.
Hiring in the following states only:
What you’ll do
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the Finance vertical including developing a deep understanding of our customers, the firm types we serve and how products integrate into their workflows
- Drive awareness and demand for Sensor Tower’s alternative data products in support of company revenue goals
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for assigned products, collaborating closely with Product and Data Science teams
- Establish Sensor Tower as a trusted partner in the alternative data space, including representing the Finance team at relevant industry events
- Manage partnerships with industry organizations including the Alternative Data Academy
- Monitor the competitive landscape and manage battlecards to ensure sales team is prepared to handle objections
- Collaborate with product management and marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target personas
- Develop compelling bottom of funnel content that converts, including Webinars, One-Sheets, Case Studies and White Papers
Who you are
- 4+ years in a marketing role, spanning product marketing, content marketing or strategy consulting
- 1+ years in a marketing role targeting institutional investors
- Experience working closely with Product, Sales and Data Science teams
As a member of the marketing team, you will also collaborate with the GTM stakeholders to translate strategy into pipeline by guiding campaigns and tactics.
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.