Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will be responsible for the positioning and messaging of new products and features to internal and external users. The PMM will outline the benefits of product features using a customer-facing point of view. Additionally, this role will be conducting competitor analysis and market research, developing a deep understanding of the market and competitors, and setting up marketing campaigns as well as crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Develop and monitor OKRs and KPIs to measure and drive improvement of product performance in the market
- Autonomously develops and executes innovative strategic and tactical marketing plans, including leverages the 4 P’s of marketing to diagnose problems, recommend solutions and execute successful plans to improve retention and accelerate growth
- Analyzes consumer, market, & competitive trends to identify key insights and translate analysis into strategic marketing and product enhancement decisions.
- Develop product marketing briefs that identify problems and solutions including product positioning and value propositions; identify buyer personas
- Lead, coordinate, and execute new product launches, internal communications, and multi-channel enablement
- Work with product management and product engineering through the product development lifecycle, representing the voice of the customer
- Participate in strategic discussion with multiple departments including product management and customer success to establish go-to-market strategies
- Create engaging content, including web pages, videos, case studies, press releases, advertisements, and product resources
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience in a startup or tech environment
- Has advanced knowledge in product development, go-to-market strategy, and broad knowledge across other related disciplines within Marketing. Applies expertise to provide detailed analyses aimed at improving business operations.
- Ability to create positive interactions with colleagues; actively communicates with others, including management, in a timely & professional manner; maintains a collaborative working relationship with colleagues across the organization to improve the team performance.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders and leadership styles to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively individually or in a group setting; encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing to build relationships.
- Works on highly complex and ambiguous issues, requiring conceptual thinking to understand their implications. Strategic thinker; ability to manage long-term and cross-product issues.
- Strong project management, customer service, and problem-solving skills with previous experience leading programs or highly visible projects.
- Able to adapt and embrace change, able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail. Able to adapt communication styles. Understand that different situations may call for different approaches.
- In-depth knowledge of principles and practices within the discipline or broad knowledge across many related disciplines. Keeps up with current technology and trends. Able to settle differences in productive ways while minimizing disruptions. Willingness to confront complex issues (including issues with management). Brings others together to find solutions.
- Maintains & fosters sensitivity and respect for cultural diversity. Seeks a deeper understanding of the “why” behind different cultural perspectives.
- Ability to listen effectively, build relationships and continuously improve to more effectively understand and meet customer needs. Ability to gain alignment on goals or initiatives that support Institute objectives.