About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs, we’re on a mission to power intelligent customer relationships with a CRM that solves the data challenges of a modern go to market model. We’re doing this by pioneering a new style of SaaS application architecture that is data-driven and API-first, with a modular, schema-driven front end.
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we’re not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
- Salaries benchmarked in top 25%
- Equity in Poggio Labs’ future success
- 100% health, dental, ortho and vision insurance & FSA
- 100% paid parental leave
- 100% match 401k retirement plan via Guideline
- $1200 life Enrichment Allowance
- $7000 office & equipment stipend
- Work where and when you want
- Flexible vacations and paid holiday time
- Company sponsored co-worker meetups & off-sites
- No-red-tape expense account
- Focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
About the Role
We are looking to bring on the first marketer at Poggio Labs, to help us craft our company messaging, define and understand our customer segments, and take our product from design partner usage to the broader market. This role will have a major influence on the near and long term direction of the company, and will work in close partnership with leadership, product, engineering, and design.
What You’ll Do
- Be a comprehensive thought partner to the company founders in structuring and growing our value to customers
- Create customer segments within the broader CRM market
- Build company messaging to ensure a consistent manner in which we talk about our company and products
- Determine initial ICP and the roadmap for how that changes over time (and help us determine the direction of that roadmap)
- Create impactful branding and customer experiences around our initial product and subsequent launches
- Collaborate with broader GTM team to ensure an efficient and thoughtful go to market model
- Build a world class product marketing organization!
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of work experience, including a significant amount of time as a product marketer at a technology company (B2B SaaS is a nice to have, but not required)
- An interest in competing in a mature market with brand name incumbents, but with a novel product and solution
- A desire to take what’s been learned at a world class product marketing function to inform building a new one from the ground up
- An ability and desire to communicate cross functionally — across product, engineering, design, sales, etc
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to bring structure to inherently unstructured environments
- A bias towards action and creative problem solving — we’re looking for someone that’s excited to find and solve problems, rather than waiting for them to be assigned
- An interest in enterprise software, and evolving software go to market models. Experience with CRM is beneficial!
- A willingness to always lend a helping hand
At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.