Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
This role will lead the prioritization, planning and execution of his/her respective areas within the Practice+ Practice Management platform, working in partnership with the Technical Owner and Squad members. Working in an agile product development environment, the Product Manager will continuously assess and synthesize customer needs, other market demands and organizational goals and priorities to make continuous adjustments to the product roadmap. The Product Manager will also play a key role in coordinating go-to-market across the organization, including sales, marketing, services and support.
You will have a background in Practice Management systems, Revenue Cycle Management, and/or Medical Billing and solid experience in a product management function. You are passionate about creating products that impact healthcare delivery and making a positive difference for both patients and healthcare workers. You thrive on working in a collaborative environment and feel empowered to contribute to the creativity of a highly dynamic team.
- Prioritization and product roadmapping
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand and synthesize organizational goals and priorities, as it pertains to the respective product portfolio
- Gaining insights into Customer priorities and market imperatives and turning these into structured inputs towards prioritization and roadmapping decisions
- Partner with Squad Technical Owner in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies
- Communicate product roadmaps both internally and to clients and industry analysts
- Lead customer needs discovery activities and translation of these findings into product requirements – e.g. development of epics, stories, story boards and mockups
- Working with Customers to gain insights into their needs and priorities
- Translating these insights into epics and stories and developing and managing the backlog
- Work with UX/UI team to develop mockups and story boards for validation exercises with clients and subject matter experts
- Partner with Squad Technical Owners to continuously groom the backlog
- Knowledge of industry regulatory trends and compliance as it relates to, but not limited to, certifications and internal organization training
- Working closely with internal compliance team to understand industry regulatory requirements and translating those requirements into epics and stories
- Communicate regulatory needs and changes to both internal and external stakeholders
- Development of pricing, packaging, messaging and positioning of each product set in preparation for each Go-To-Market event
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop educational materials, webinars and trainings
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop robust and competitive pricing, messaging and positioning ahead of all Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Identify industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform pricing, messaging and positioning
- 3 years Product Management experience in medical practice management or medical revenue cycle software
- Able to engage with business (practice) owners, accounting professionals and back-office personnel and able to bring to surface and synthesize their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team in a collaborative manner
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Undergraduate degree
- Practical and industry experience in ambulatory specialty practices like Ophthalmology, Dermatology, or Plastic Surgery
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development is preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours (effective 1/1/2022)
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels
- Periods of stress may occur
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 25%
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel