Yats are self-sovereign emoji usernames that become your universal internet identity, website URL, and payment address. Imagine a world where instead of being “johnsmith234” someone can be 🔥🐉 across every chat app, social network, metaverse, and beyond. Creators use our custom-designed emojis to compose beautiful works of art with deep, human messages.
Tari/Yat Labs was founded by Riccardo Spagni, the former lead maintainer of Monero, and Naveen Jain, the founder of Sparkart. We are backed by Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, Multicoin Capital, Trinity Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Canaan Partners, Slow Ventures, and many more of the very best investors in the world.
We want to collaborate with people who push their own definition of excellence every day, who desire full ownership over their ability to make a meaningful impact, and who don’t want to be a cog in a giant machine. If this sounds exciting to you, join us.
- You are an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- You have experience working with developers, designers, and marketing teams.
- You are focused, highly analytical, and find insights in large data sets to make informed decisions.
- Intrigued by the prospect of working at a consumer startup that’s at the intersection of digital identity, emojis, privacy, the creator economy, and NFTs, and is led by a founding team with significant prior success and deep industry credibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute data-driven experiments to drive user growth.
- Create & scope new product ideas that optimize our funnel & retentionCollaborate with design, marketing & engineering to propose new features.
- Track and define product metrics to regularly deliver insights back to the team.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on key growth metrics.
- 4+ years of product management experience at a venture-backed startup or other high growth business
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated interest in digital currency, privacy, SEO or online identity
- Strong technical knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- The latest technology and equipment to do your best work
That’s all to say: these job listings are approximations! If you’re a curious and passionate person, we want to hear from you. We are all generalists who like to dip our toes into different fields and skill sets, so if a job isn’t a 100% fit, don’t worry! We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants’ qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.