Olo is looking for a driven Product Manager to focus on increasing conversion rates and transaction volume for our direct ordering products that reach 85+MM customers nationwide.
The Product Manager, Growth will work with designers and engineers to build solutions that can be used across a broad range of enterprise-sized customers who use our digital ordering platform. This role is a highly visible position and will require you to be comfortable interfacing with leadership and customers. If you excel in a culture of ownership and new ideas, making data-driven decisions, then this role is for you!
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the GM/VP of Direct Ordering, Director of Product and Director of Engineering to create a strategy to meet quarterly OKRs
- Collaborate with our Business Intelligence team, data analysts, product designers and our Customer Success and Sales Team to understand the problems and pain points that our existing ordering customers are experiencing and identify how we can unlock more transactions and increase conversion rates
- Analyze customer behavior using tools like Mixpanel and Launchdarkly
- Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning of the Olo product roadmap and incorporating product innovations
- Create detailed product specifications and UX mock-ups, with our UX Design team, and the engineering team
- Establish goals for new products and features and incorporating results into product roadmap
- Conduct competitive research in the product space to inform the product roadmap
What We’ll Expect From You
- 4+ years of experience in a Growth Product Manager role for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework
- Experience designing and running A/B tests
- Approach product roadmapping in an iterative approach, with each milestone resulting in learnings for the team that will help to inform future roadmap plans and milestones
- E-Commerce experience and optimization of the customer funnel
- Experience working with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality
- Experience creating and optimizing processes and workflows
- Comfortable with pulling data, analyzing data to inform product decisions
- US citizen or Permanent Resident
Nice to Have
- Experience in product management for a startup or growth-stage company
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!