Who We Are
Climb Credit (NMLS# 1240013) is an innovative student financing and payments platform that makes career-advancing education more accessible, affordable, and accountable than ever before.
Climb identifies programs and schools with a demonstrated ability to improve the earnings of their graduates. Climb partners with schools that teach everything from cybersecurity to healthcare, heavy machine operation to data science, and culinary arts to coding.
We provide learners with financing and payment options that are priced and structured to meet the unique needs of those seeking career elevation and increased earning power.
Climb Credit’s mission is to expand access to career advancing education and we aim to do this for all communities. Therefore, we are committed to building a workforce that’s a representation of our learners. Climb fosters an inclusive work environment to all its employees; We celebrate diverse representation and diverse thinking.
To further this commitment, we’ve set a goal to promote inclusivity and equity in our workplace internally and with schools and financing providers externally. We do this through our company DEI Taskforce meetings to work through these initiatives. Climb acknowledges its power in providing access to educational opportunities and the positive impact of diversity, which is why we have taken on this commitment to push forward this work. We encourage our employees to be their most authentic selves and strive to create, nurture and sustain an inclusive culture for our employees and learners.
– Drive access and inclusivity
– Build a better system
– Own the solution
– Iterate and experiment
– Succeed together
Overview of Role
We are seeking a Product Manager who is adept at managing relationships, collaborating, and influencing across a variety of organizational functions.
Working with multiple teams across the organization, you will guide our efforts in designing multiple product experiences that meet the unique needs of our students. This role is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to leverage their product management skills in a number of areas within a fast-growing business.
- Drive and set product roadmaps based on data, long-term product vision, user needs, research, stakeholder needs, and market trends.
- Develop and test creative and robust solutions to the user problems we face.
- Use data to prioritize the roadmap for greater impact.
- Evaluate tradeoffs and build stakeholder alignment for your recommendations.
- Set and monitor thoughtful metrics to track progress on goals.
- Experiment and iterate on the product development process as well as the product itself.
- Orchestrate successful product launches by preemptively removing potential roadblocks.
- Collaborate intimately with internal teams. We expect you to contribute and make our system better!
Your Background & Skills
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager of a B2C or B2B product
- You have empathy for external users as well as internal teams.
- You are prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and are comfortable managing ambiguity and complexity.
- You have used A/B testing and analytics tools like Segment, Heap, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- You are a strategist who is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You have a blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You enjoy working with technology and partnering with engineers and designers.
- You are a strong communicator on technical topics and you are willing to analyze data and assist with technical trade-offs when needed.
- You are comfortable working in – and driving – an agile process, and are comfortable working in a small team and a fast paced environment.
Our Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Company equity
- Annual education stipend
- Work from Home stipend
- Health benefits (coverage for medical, dental, and vision costs, life insurance, and more)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- “Light Meeting Fridays” year-round
- “Summer Friday” afternoons off
- Paid parental leave
- In-person and virtual team events
- DoorDash Wednesdays
- 401k with company match
Climb earned a spot on Inc Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in 2020!
We’ve raised hundreds of millions of dollars of lending capital from financiers such as The Blackstone Group and Goldman Sachs. We are currently 40 passionate technologists and business people excited to be changing the face of modern education.
Climb Credit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.