Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role
The ideal candidate for this Sr. Product Designer role has a research background with experience working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and CX teams. Our goal is to ensure our platform is constantly improving, satisfying and delighting our customers. We are looking for a team member who isn’t afraid to take risks, bring new ideas to the table, and question the current product and design process.
This would be a great opportunity for a Sr. Product Designer with a passion for and experience with UX research.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Turn complex problems into simple, elegant flows and interactions for small, medium and large businesses across different industries
- Inform product strategy and execution with leadership team that is functionally competitive while easy to use
- Create storyboards and plan activity scenarios, flow, and sequences
- Establish new visual design systems or work within existing ones
- Sweat the details and get excited to polish designs until they feel just right
- Welcomes challenging tasks that push your design chops to new heights
- Practice open, candid feedback with cross-disciplinary partners
- Translate knowledge and insight into action
- 5+ years experience in doing end-to-end design projects working cross-functionally across teams
- A portfolio of prior work that includes shipped desktop and mobile products
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions using tools like Figma, Sketch, Flinto, Principle, etc.
- Experience in leading, developing, hosting, distilling user research via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Appreciation for balance, composition, flow, and white space
- Comfortable making calls in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Experience with HTML/CSS
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.