Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers, prioritizing features and improvements, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback.
- Own your team’s product design process from beginning to end.
- Define data and analytics to measure design solutions.
- Participate in research and communicate insights to help the team understand customer problems.
- Use your complex understanding of usability best practices to weigh new and existing product features, offering options for improvements.
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable, and delightful experiences.
- Share work early and often and seek constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and stakeholders.
- Iterate on solutions based on direct and indirect stakeholder feedback.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, improve quality, and contribute to our team processes and principles.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Your product design solutions were instrumental in the success of a large scale consumer product.
- Can distill complex problems into precise, simple, and delightful solutions.
- Are comfortable in the product delivery lifecycle and are familiar with agile practices.
- Never settle for good enough, continuously optimizing and improving through feedback and data.
- Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions and suggest new research.
- Have a remarkable ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your solutions.
- Advanced understanding of UI/UX concepts and an exceptional eye for detail with a portfolio that showcases this understanding.
- Can work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns.
- Know how to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company understand your proposals’ rationale.
- Are comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Bonus: Have a background in Engineering.
- Are currently located in the United States or Canada.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.